Dancing Queen 1183
Dance the night away in this embellished long cold shoulder dress with A-line skirt by Dancing Queen 1183.
- Neckline: V-Neck
- Skirt: Ballgown, A-line, Sweep Train, Pleated, Glitter
- Back: Corset, Mid-Open
- Occasion: Quinceañera, Sweet 16, Debutante Ball, Quinceanera, Formal, Gala, Wedding, Red Carpet, Special Occasion, Prom, Sweet 15
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks to receive this ball gown so we can steam iron it for you and send it to you in a zipper garment bag ($50 value for free!).
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY:
We request that you carefully select your online purchases. We follow Universal Industry Standard for Return and Exchange Policy of Formal Wear.
- All sales are final on ALL items. No refunds or returns are accepted.
- Special Dress orders CANNOT be cancelled once they have been placed.
- You can not request a return past the need date given on the order even if it is within the 5 days.
- Dresses must be shipped back to us via FedEx or UPS only, post office returns will not be accepted. - SALE/Clearance Dresses are not returnable.
- Size exchanges are allowed up to 5 days after, from the day you receive your order (this includes weekends/holidays as we are here 7 days a week & according to Priority Mailing or UPS tracking information), and we request that you contact us immediately.
- Please keep in mind that any item exchanges may take an additional 2-14 weeks to ship and will be shipped after we have received the item in its original condition, with its original tags, labels and no signs of wear.
- To exchange an item, there will be a 20% restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the shipping cost of the item. If you receive a defective item, please contact us immediately so that we can accommodate your request.
We do carefully check for any type of defects or damages immediately prior to shipping any dress.
All the dresses we offer are of great quality and all dresses are new. However, if the dress arrives damaged or defective, you will have 5 days from the day you receive your order (according to USPS or FedEx tracking information) to contact us via phone or email.
- Please note that none of the manufacturers/factories accept returns, and this is a serious issue for formal wear business.
- Exchanges/returns are costly (item cost, shipping cost, processing time and cost), and we are striving for the best policy in the industry.
Please consider that there are many different body shapes/types and alteration is done on most special occasion dresses for the perfect fit.
All merchandise is shipped via USPS, UPS or Federal Express. Every shipment is insured for full dollar value in case of any damage or loss while it is in route to you.
Size chart information is provided next to each item. Most manufacturers' sizing runs very small. Don't worry about the number, you should order for the proper fit! We suggest ordering for your current weight even though you may be planning to lose weight before your event. If your measurements are right between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size. If your bust is a size 14, your waist is a size 12 and your hips are a size 12 -- order the size 14. Remember, a dress that is too large can be altered to a smaller size, but a dress that is too small cannot be made larger. The sizing decision is ultimately your decision. We are always here to help and would be happy to discuss your size decision with you.
Plus size and additional length will incur an additional charge. These amounts vary by designer.
How to Measure
If possible, have someone else take your measurements for you. They will be more accurate! Take your measurements over the undergarments you plan to wear. Also, wear shoes with a heel height similar to what you plan to wear for your event. The tape measure needs to be pulled snug but not tight.
A - Bust: Measure over the fullest part of the bust, usually above the nipple. Note: this is not your bra size!
B - Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waist, about 1 to 2 inches above your belly button.
C - Hips: Measure the fullest part of your hips.
- Please keep in mind that the dress may not be an exact fit. Therefore, alternations may be necessary and may be easily hemmed by a local tailor.
- We recommend that when selecting a size, you base your decision first by your BUST size, then waist, and lastly hips.
- If you are between sizes, we suggest that you choose the larger size and have the dress tailored. A general rule of thumb is that a dress can be tailored 2 sizes down if necessary.
Still not sure? We're happy to assist you. Call or email us and we will help you with your size selection.