Returns & Exchanges
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. ALL USERS OF THIS SITE AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
RETURN POLICY: "ALL SALES ARE FINAL ... NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES, NO EXCEPTIONS".
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY:
We request that you carefully select your online purchases. We follow Universal Industry Standard for Return and Exchange Policy of Formal Wear.
- All sales are final on ALL items. No refunds or returns are accepted.
- Special Dress orders CANNOT be cancelled once they have been placed.
- You can not request a return past the need date given on the order even if it is within the 5 days.
- Dresses must be shipped back to us via FedEx or UPS only, post office returns will not be accepted. - SALE/Clearance Dresses are not returnable.
- Size exchanges are allowed up to 5 days after, from the day you receive your order (this includes weekends/holidays as we are here 7 days a week & according to Priority Mailing or UPS tracking information), and we request that you contact us immediately.
- Please keep in mind that any item exchanges may take an additional 2-14 weeks to ship and will be shipped after we have received the item in its original condition, with its original tags, labels and no signs of wear.
- To exchange an item, there will be a 20% restocking fee, and you will be responsible for the shipping cost of the item. If you receive a defective item, please contact us immediately so that we can accommodate your request.
We do carefully check for any type of defects or damages immediately prior to shipping any dress.
All the dresses we offer are of great quality and all dresses are new. However, if the dress arrives damaged or defective, you will have 5 days from the day you receive your order (according to USPS or FedEx tracking information) to contact us via phone or email.
- Please note that none of the manufacturers/factories accept returns, and this is a serious issue for formal wear business.
- Exchanges/returns are costly (item cost, shipping cost, processing time and cost), and we are striving for the best policy in the industry.
Please consider that there are many different body shapes/types and alteration is done on most special occasion dresses for the perfect fit.
All merchandise is shipped via USPS, UPS or Federal Express. Every shipment is insured for full dollar value in case of any damage or loss while it is in route to you.
Quinceanera & Wedding expo
Come meet us at Casa Lucia in Revere on 3/19/23. We will be having giveaways and lots of promotions.
RI Quinceanera & Sweet 16 expo
Any future quinceaneras or brides to be, come meet us in Providence for fun giveaways and special pricing to expo clients.
Any future quinceanera or bride to be, come meet us in Lawrence for some fun giveaways and special pricing only available for expo guest.